2010年8月16日星期一

preemie baby dolls The child midnight wakes, can frighten by a your face's white facial mask


Is very small in Chen Haoran, I make the facial mask frequently on the home, sometimes is the white, sometimes is the black, Chen Haoran has also been unalarmed by strange sights,preemie baby dolls, the one day of evening, the overwhelming father and overwhelming early does not rest,wholesale children's clothes, I do not have the matter, has made a facial mask, has not waited for me to wash off the facial mask, the overwhelming father remembers on the bed the bathroom, saw my face in vain, frightens he calls straight, Chen Haoran is awakened by his father's cry, saw my face said: Daddy,homemade gifts for kids, you calls anything to call, not was mother has made a facial mask, was really as soon as frightened me to jump. Said lies down then rests. I said that the overwhelming father did not have the child to be courageous. Your child saw you make the facial mask to have are frightened?

没有评论:

发表评论