2010年8月22日星期日

baby girls Today sub triumphant does not sleep!


Noon knew that sub-triumphant paternal grandmother also in the church, we felt relieved. I prepared to let sub-sleep triumphantly, but sub-triumphant set the request by now: Mother, I looks at the light rain person, mother I looks at the light rain person. The light rain person was I gave the child to buy ' the baby pictorial high-quality goods story book triumphantly recently '.
I solicit bathroom sub-triumphant daddy, sub-triumphant daddy did not agree. I originally want to stop by this sub-to look at the light rain person triumphantly. I tell the child to be triumphant: Daddy not. Sub-replied triumphantly: I look. The astute boy is triumphant, was paying attention to my a moment ago every action and every movement unexpectedly, requested directly: The bathroom looks for daddy.
Without the means that I have to agree that sub-looks at the light rain person triumphantly. Looked the light rain person, sub-triumphant said suddenly: Mother, I must eat the ice cream, mother I must eat the ice cream. I have a little been angry, has not taken an afternoon nap eats the ice cream? The telephone was resounding by now, sub-triumphant grandfather makes the phone call to ask that has found child triumphant paternal grandmother? I and sub-reach an agreement triumphantly: Sub-finished eating the ice cream to sleep triumphantly. Sub-complied triumphantly. Sub-triumphant daddy for has taken the ice cream,baby girls, when triumphantly sub-eats the ice cream, I am also redundant: Finished eating the ice cream sub-triumphantly to sleep? Sub-replied triumphantly: Does not sleep, paternal grandmother. I had doubts? Sub-explained triumphantly: Paternal grandmother goes to work does not sleep. Oh? I have understood, originally the kid has not seen paternal grandmother, also has been keeping at heart thinking about paternal grandmother, therefore only then slowly is not willing to sleep. I give the child to explain triumphantly: Sub-awakes triumphantly thought that paternal grandmother came back, paternal grandmother likes the shrewd person who listens to mother the words being triumphant, sub-sleeps triumphantly, paternal grandmother comes back.
Sub-finished eating the ice cream not to sleep triumphantly, also sets the request: Mother I must play the building block,baby accessories, mother I must play the building block. I help the child to get so far as triumphantly the building block on the bed, I have not managed sub-triumphantly, sub-starts the wood to come out triumphantly to install but actually,crochet baby blanket, arrives again. I have been angry, my antithetical couplet said triumphantly: Sub-triumphant does not sleep, mother was angry. Paternal grandmother does not like not being obedient sub-triumphantly,(Related Articleskids clothes Heroic Alliance the nunu basic level), sub-slept paternal grandmother to come back triumphantly. I was saying repeatedly. Sub-receives the wood which triumphantly just poured, has lain down my side, fell asleep very quickly.

没有评论:

发表评论