2010年8月4日星期三

creative baby gifts The road flies meat of the victory comprehensive work new boundary



"Which previous does write LOL Road Candidate Person To Pay attention to" also has "Me to Meat Definition Again" (, although had not finished), but with this is connected, here must promote the meat the concept, was not said that looked this hero was the meat is a meat, this hero was DPS is not a meat, possibly I played the meat to play have been many, any hero I when the meat has playedFront the relation said that chooses person's time must consider the hero, wins competition's surface with any combination to be big, then starts time the game may look that the opposite hero combines and summons the skill, at this time does, considered installs with the fighting method, if the opposite second person's hero is fierce, but their blood is crisp, actually definitely may consider that oneself the meat gets up first, like this guaranteed I do not die under the premise, withers youThe following union success truncation chart,creative baby gifts, the analysis competition and I lock the consideration the thing. (truncation chart are not many, because my majority of truncation chart loses, moreover a card could not write have been too many, wrote too many nobody to look, wrote several thousand characters to estimate some people did not look, therefore I sent several me to be able to find now

Why first do I want to play the king, estimated that my hand itches, very long has not played, I possess the heroes to play, therefore wants to play any hero's time possibly plays several, this is also one of I frequently tragedy reasons, SOLO elects the hero casually, I have violated my discipline,(Related Articlesbaby girls clothes clothings expend the new patter), but this has also given me the new idea, because under the disadvantageous combination considered that new tactical the opportunity,baby gift, did not remember the match summoned the skill, oh, has not related, summons the skill is a little thing, looked first opposite had the robot, the robot has 3 kinds common, one kind wasThe meat (this kind is very troublesome, specially enemy), one kind is AP, looked that his skill, technology good also melancholy, one kind is a physics, ha, does not fear), will have song of the death (repugnant fellow, AP will be very high, I need to leave anti-AP the equipment), will have the love to shoot (general love to shoot is physical DPS, but blood few fierce, anti-will be occupied by him, he will be a waste, is pinched share which by me will die) the iron male, the troublesome meat, but will not have any control, he will be the AP injury greatly, anti-AP line, Has not cared about him) easily (passer-by only to play DPS, withered him good first after) analyzed all people,children's clothes, as soon as I thought that I was the king am not the meat, the tragedy, the king was DPS, but could these many people second I, I in the one, definitely 3 above person collection fire on my body, how I be supposed to leave the attire, us had the love to shoot with the milk vigorously, how can also get up, then I, when the meat considered as finishedBut Wang Dangrou must have the attack, the simple the method piles the volume of blood, before my long time, wrote "Tragedy Comprehensive work Meat Against the wind To leave Fertile Armor very much Not" inside I had said this equipment was not the meat leaves, but DPS might leave, therefore I thought that left this first, guaranteed the volume of blood, could let me withstand more firepower, for the teammate the opportunity output, this was I begins thought that was as expected finally, victory!

没有评论:

发表评论