2010年9月4日星期六

unique toddler toys Why does my family's child like pursuing the star


Study:

My daughter on junior middle school, is confusing specially Zhou Bichang, but also organizes the pen riddle in the school,unique toddler toys, supports in heart's idol. Gets the home, the daughter also to agitate me and her father votes for Zhou Bichang. Looks that the child is so crazy, I am somewhat relentless: Likes the star such frantically, was a little excessive? Although has many doubts, but I have not launched an attack to the daughter.

One day of evening, the daughter in looked that the ultra female competition, in the television Zhou Bichang the affection sings, the daughter looks looks at steadily. I sit quietly to the daughter side, said: I also have a look, my daughter such likes the singer has certainly her forte. The daughter is excited immediately, sings the first-level stick, once she sings the song moved the appraisal committee cries. Her bean or sweet potato starch noodles group is called the pen fan, I am the super pen confuseIs listening to daughter's incessant words, I have known Zhou Bichang in her heart position. Therefore I have listened to Zhou Bichang the song earnestly, really her art or technique of singing is very good, sentiment also very sincere, I also sprouted the favorable impression to this girl.

From then on, each time the super female voice competition, I can watch together with the daughter. I also help the daughter to collect about Zhou Bichang the information and each kind of playbill. All which does regarding me, the daughter is happy, I heard time her to telephone to schoolmate saying:My mother may not be dissimilar with your mother, my mother might be good,baby blanket knit,(Related Articlesneiman marcus kids clothing Rescues the child!), liked to me being possible to support!

Zhou Bichang has become the topic which I and the daughter discuss frequently. We understood Zhou Bichang not only sings well, moreover is also skilled in the piano, the rack drum, the violin, the character also writes is attractive. Those who let the human admire, when her college entrance examination the result is 681 points, Guangdong Province second, the big three English six levels, were an omni-directional talented woman. , The daughter from is infatuated with Zhou Bichang the singing sound to penetrate at first gradually to admires Zhou Bichang the versatility, moreover I discovered the daughter studied before has been more earnest than, I also saw her to practice the calligraphy frequently, said that since that liked, the character should not write too badly.

I and the daughter became the good friend who told one another everything, the discussion topic started from Zhou Bichang, extended gradually to her grows many aspects, we talked about the ideal, in the future these before has never discussed topic, I to daughter many many understandings, daughter to my also many many understanding.

A while ago, ultra female came our city to hold the concert, the daughter said that as soon as wants to go to see a elegant demeanor on the spot, I complied immediately. The daughter said: Mother, our family is not wealthy, do not buy that expensive admission ticket, because tells the pen fan: What even if everybody buys is 50 dollar tickets, I also looked that obtains everybody. This moment I thought daughter really grew up.

The concert same day, I and the daughter sit by far under the stage, listens to set pen to paper pen's singing, the daughter is very happy, I am also happy. I thank Zhou Bichang very much, this outstanding girl had already become my daughter's example, drove that she grows well.

This mother is very great, she respects the child,Kids Shoes, understands the child, in with the child understood together the idol in the process, the excavation idol's example function, lets the idol the strength drive the child grow progress. As the parents, definitely may to this mother equally correct guidance child, cause the child to pursue in the star the healthy development.


没有评论:

发表评论