2010年9月4日星期六

baby bibs [Blog] evil spirit beast MM Lin Xiyao in life final diary

    The reason that the miracle is called the miracle, is because it each time will not occur.

    January 28 before dawn, precious left us, I has taken her elder brother to entrust her to publish this diary and the revision head picture, hoped that everybody could pray for heavenly blessing her group to walk.

    The following for the diary which precious writes before death:

    First,

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Today is a special day, I had already received work in this world for 20 years, I did not know how long my life also does have .....

    Today is very happy, the small space has given the flower to me, on-line friends wish my happy birthday, in the company also several people want to give me to celebrate,(Related Articlesdiscount kids clothing Hilton's family education), really thanked your ~~ but always to think that a little did not do right by you. Therefore, I planned that talks clearly the matter, if I walked in the future, I will let elder brother for send to the school,baby bibs, but vanishing which silently before will not be will look like me, to choose.

    One year more than 2 month of ago one day, my chest pain, goes to the hospital with mother, has inspected the good long time, but doctor tells me not to have any matter, but I from theirs look felt that to has the question, moreover afterward 1-2 middle of the month, my mother led me to run several hospitals, has made many inspections and each kind of strange treatment, I very many time asked that my mother I was any serious sickness, but had been afterward getting more and more sore until me, piercing hurting, sometimes nearly must be unable to endure, mother only then told me, my bone cancer,Moreover is malignant, according to doctor's words said that probably also has one year.

    Afterward my life completely was changed by this named cancer's thing, I do not go to school, lives in the hospital, every day must inspect, must give an injection, must take a drug, every day ate has rested, rests has eaten, in addition the medicine function, I already changed elephant rubber ball, after therefore, since I fell ill, I most repugnant matter is looks in a mirror, I first time saw in the mirror my appearance's time I suppressed have wanted has pounded the mirror the impulsion, has turned the head to cry�?/p>

    Has lived less than two months in the hospital, my family member planned that uses the Chinese medicine treatment to me, I at that time was also disinclined tube any medicine, I knew in any case cancer is cannot cure, when I had known the Chinese medicine treatment cannot fall hair's time, I was approve with all one's strength.

    Henceforth I lived at home, every day must drink two bowls of traditional Chinese medicines, every day must use two treatment meters to treat for one hour. I read daily in the home, is the book lets I chaotic confused heart slowly sink calmed down, I have decided that lies down like this daily in it on the bed recuperates, barely manages to maintain a feeble existence lives for several months, is inferior to my life well, even if has for one month. I started to have vainly hoped for, every day was thinking I also had anything to do.

    I started to play the evil spirit to be beastly, because I discovered that I played evil spirit beast's time will forget the ache, I have been too happy, I took over for use my brother's computer have come�?Has managed the wide band, starts VS to hit the evil spirit beast. I used the familiar not dead race, Mr. space to turn my idol, although I was very few and the human mention. That period of time crazy love is bewitched the beast, is loving UD, likely is simply my boyfriend is ordinary.

    Such crossed for 2-3 months, my condition but actually has not developed, I access the net, to have a look at the competition daily, plays the game, every other 2-3 days go to the hospital to inspect one time, I as if felt have been all right, my ambition inflated, I wanted to resume the beforehand life as far as possible, at that time had happen to known the young Sang mulberry, under hers encouragement, I started to make a practice, did not take the trouble originally the movement, actually nearly cannot achieve now, or the stabbing pain was hard to endure. But I insisted that every day goes out walks, I also as if turned the ellipse from a round rubber ball the rubber ball�� want to do the matter are many�?

    I am a human who likes attempting the new thing very much, I have not done the matter wants to try. I have looked for a work, because I want to try the feeling which one make money, I want to go to make a hotel gate to welcome, thought I before has liked this work very much, many people thought that this is very tired, but I like such reception work very much,caterpillar kids toys, because you never knew next enters the hotel who the human is? Such work forever will have filled the curiosity, but after 15 day of probation period, did not know why gave me has resigned, I have looked for a Dancing school work, hit in inside does odd jobs, every month only then 800 Yuan, my also Mi You cared about, although I also more than once fantasized me, when danced teacher's scene, but I was only actually thought that gained personally to, even if the little money, I only will then not think like this I was for a lifetime a parasite - - to this social not value.

    I thought the matter also has many, wants to see UD male, wants to see Ted wins the championship in WCG, wants to see electronic athletics becomes the Olympic Games project, wants to play the heroic fable 7, wants to listen to the immortal sword five musics, wants to play darkly 3, the evil spirit beast 4, wants to jump again one time holds, wants to put on one time the nuptial dress, wants to have a child, wants to look that own child grow up. I remembered Lu You "To show"�?

    Good, unconscious �?�?suo suo has written these many�?Waits for you to see this diary time, I should already walk, I in my life's final several months, I had known many friends, had your me was very happy. I have to always to deceive you, sometimes the evil spirit beast played has been tired, chest sore fierce, I went to the bed to lie prone a while, came and you again chats, then said that I telephoned, actually my handset did not have.

    Is originally wants happily, but wrote is writing cannot help but has been crying, did not have the means that what smiled is really distinguishing was really very difficult to achieve. The mulberry mulberry, the heating power, the left hand, young Wen is handsome, permits the Ke master worker, Li Li, old Z,designer kids clothing, (this is I knew that your order, my recollection slowly) also had in group many friends, I really good thought that good wants to play together again with you, you must remember, you are happy, is at least happier than me�?

     on December 26, 2009

    Second,

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Today is 2010 the first day, one day is very New Year's Day happy, but only then I knew, this was I worst one New Year's Day.

    One kind of very unlucky feeling, lets me exceptionally be at heart flurried, doctor's inspection does not have the question, but my body always gives me to transmit some not good information, is this so-called ��ets sick on whose body who knows�?

    Today not only keeps a diary because of this, is mainly is because I have gotten down an important decision, Shanghai competes I to consider as finished. My every two days need to go to the hospital reexamination, itself goes the words are the very reluctant matter, is only because too wanted to go, always thought that complied first down, will have in the future perhaps the means. But these days think, were eventually too difficult�?If I must have an accident on the road perhaps Shanghai, how should manage? Does not dare to imagine.

    Moreover I also have now mount the stage competition's capital? Even if I do not care about others not to care about? Others are looked that the beautiful woman plays the competition, is not looks at the rubber ball�?

    Oh, I only ask the heaven to be able to give me again time, enables me to have a look at that competition, with friends together. I also have many desires, is giving me to select the time, asked the heaven.

     on January 1, 2010

没有评论:

发表评论